If your booking date or time no longer works with your schedule or your delivery date has been delayed, don’t worry - rescheduling your booking is easy!
For Wayfair, there are two ways to change your appointment date and/or time. Either through the Handy platform, or through 'My Order' on the Wayfair website.
Please note: If you need to reschedule within 24 hours of your booking's scheduled start time, please reach out directly to a Handy or Wayfair agent for assistance.
To reschedule through Handy:
- Go to the bookings page on your Handy account, or use the 'Reschedule button' in the confirmation email from Handy. Trouble logging in? See: How do I login to my Handy account?
- Click the edit booking dropdown.
- Select 'Reschedule Booking'
- Choose the date and time you’d like to move the booking to.
Tip: The green dot means a provider has already indicated they are available at that time!
- Click the ‘Reschedule’ button.
*If it’s your first time logging in, all you’ll need to do is follow the password creation link and use the email address you used at check-out through Wayfair.
Once you reschedule, you'll receive an email confirming the new date and time.
To reschedule through your order on Wayfair.com:
Navigate to 'my orders' on Wayfair's website. In the relevant order click the Reschedule button (highlighted in blue below):
Once you select and submit your reschedule request date and time, a pop-up message confirms that request has been successfully submitted (highlighted in blue box):
You'll also receive an email confirmation from Handy with your updated appointment time.